Before & After Care
1. Avoid sun/solarium exposure for 48 hrs before and after being waxed.
2. Avoid saunas, steam rooms, spas and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
3. No hot baths, hot showers directly after a wax.
4. Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools or the beach for 24 hours after waxing treatment
5. Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
6. Avoid the use of exfoliating products for at least 48 hours after waxing as they might irritate your skin.
7. Avoid applying deodorant for the first 24 hours after waxing treatment.
8. Avoid applying makeup directly after facial wax.
9. Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
10. Don't shave between waxing. This distorts the hair growth cycle.
11. Don't pick at ingrown hairs, it may cause scarring, infection and look unappealing. Come in and we will remove them professionally and hygienically.
12. Apply cold compress or antihistamine cream to reduce redness, hiving or irritation.